Favorite Quote Results....
I think I need a little help :) I had so many good entries for the favorite quote contest that I want a little help choosing the winners. I have narrowed it down to the top six. I will of course have the "final" say on the winner and the runner up but I want to see what you guys think? Post a comment below with your favorite number? Thanks for helping me out and voting for the winners! I will post the two winners on the 7th.....Want to give some people a chance to vote.
1. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones (posted by Jenny)
2. HANDLE EVERY STRESSFUL SITUATION LIKE A DOG, IF U CAN'T EAT IT OR PLAY WITH IT, P ON IT AND WALK AWAY... (posted by Teri)
3. "Live simply; love extravagantly." Anonymous (posted by T. Sullivan)
4. "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Hellen Keller (posted by Mckemy)
5. "Remind her that the most sacred thing between a father and a daughter is trust." -Harry H. Harrison, Jr. (posted by Haas)
6."When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." - Helen Keller (posted by Christel)